Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

What I'm Reading...

Lately I have been getting back into my blogger game. Catching up on my past favorite, finding new people and just enjoying being back in the community.

One of my recent favorites is Travelista - Josie is a fellow Texan and expert packer it would seem. I have to restrain myself from pinning every packing example she puts out there.


From this post

See how awesome it is? Inspiring me to get on a plane and go somewhere now. Simple, streamlined and easy to put together. What more could you ask for.

Hop over and check her out.

10 comments:

  1. I love your packing list! And hi, first time here!

    www.dressupfiles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. she really did nail all the essentials! sometimes it's just so,so hard not to take your whole closet with!

    xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really is a streamlined packing list. As someone who packs way too much I should take this example into consideration!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect essentials! love and want them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exquisite little classic trench! I need one badly!!!!

    (='.'=)
    Lauren at adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously awesome! I think further investigation is definitely required! Thanks for the introduction to her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love finding new blogs and this one is great! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should be a part of a contest for one of the best blogs on
    the net. I am going to highly recommend this website!


    Feel free to surf to my web page - how to get rid of stretch Marks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!