Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Lately...


I can't believe April is already almost over. All of a sudden I looked up and it was already the 21st - maybe it's because one day is just blending into the next or maybe it's that we have some great stuff planned for Summer and I'm just ready for it to be here. Either way we've gotta keep busy till then - so here's what I've been into lately...

Eating... Max's Wine Dive - by far my favorite brunch in the San Antonio area although I would highly recommend hitting them for any meal any time of day if you're in the area. I'm just partial to champagne in the morning with no guilt!

Watching... Game of Thrones - truthfully I thought I would hate this show. I'm not very good at letting a tv show have all of my attention. I'm usually also doing a million other things; blogging, reading, flipping through a magazine, but so far I'm digging it and would suggest it to non-fantasy people like myself.

Listening... Oh Marcus Mumford; how I love you so. I've been spinning Mumford & Sons quite a bit since I bought tickets to their concert in Austin in June for the kid's birthday. Counting down till June 8th - oh and if you guys have any Austin hotel suggestions for a special birthday/first Father's Day I'd love them!

Reading... Divergent - now I just started this book yesterday but I'm already almost done. Yes, I do keep thinking "Wait this is Hunger Games; I've read this before" But it's quick and interesting which compared to some of the other reads waiting for me and to get me back in the reading game has been perfect. I did make the mistake of looking online to see who has already been cast in the movie - some I love, others not so much.

What have you been doing lately?

pic sources - 1, 2, 3, 4

18 comments:

  1. Any restaurant called "Wine Dive" is on my must-visit list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post! it's interesting to see what bloggers are doing in their real lives.

    PS-check out my JewelMint giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my husband loves that show and keeps telling me I should watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally need to read Divergent. It's been on my list forever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I am so obsessed with Game of Thrones! Nice music too :)

    http://cbijicollection.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Mumford & Sons! They have great music.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, I really need to get into Game of Thrones! Everyone I know loves it, but I am like you in that I think I'll hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm reading Divergent too and keep thinking the same Hunger Games thing! It's such a good, easy read!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have me wishing i lived in san antonio and could visit that wine dive anytime, what is your favorite item to order form the menu?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have no seen game of thrones and I haven't read divergent or the hungry games, me thinks I need to change some of these things.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to look into Game of Thrones! Is it on netflix by chance?
    I read Divergent a year ago but I have yet to read the second book! Don't ask me what I'm waiting for, it's already on my kindle!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ok well I got one out of three...Mumford for sure :) We have been watching White Collar in these parts :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just stopping in to say hello! Hope all is going well :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am genuinely thankful to the holder of this web site who has shared this impressive post at here.


    Feel free to visit my blog Wiki.digimanager.De

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I am on a forever long wait list at the library for Divergent. I can't wait to read it. I've heard such good things!

    RebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really need to start watching Game of Thrones! Btw: I've been eating tons of strawberries lately and listening to Adele:) Happy Wednesday, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!