Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

April Must Haves

So we're halfway through the month already but I've finally gotten my April Must Have's together. Being at home so much the last few months has made me realize how I have bought relatively nothing for myself or my home that wasn't absolutely essential. And well... that's boring. Have I really not fallen in love with an item of clothing or piece of kitchenware in a year. Those are my go-to splurges. Sad! So here's what I'm craving and oh so close to picking up.



What have you been craving this April?

17 comments:

  1. Oh I need to check out that dress. It's beautiful and I love that shape. Have a great one, darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally agree with you
    love about your sense of style!

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying for a little red cross-body bag; I've got my eye on one, but I just need to pull the trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable knowledge on the topic of
    unexpected feelings.

    Have a look at my web page - ford ranger forum

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh i love that black dress that red mug and the initial necklace. great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree! Everyone should have a LBD in their closets!

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What pretty picks. Love that bathing suit.
    www.shannonheartsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man. I want that camera bag so badly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That LBD is gorgeous , spoil yourself every now and then !

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. that initial necklace is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a good roundup! That dress is absolutely adorable! I'm also loving florals this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love the bag except I dont have a camera like that haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. great look!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!