Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Some Thoughts On Mommyhood

Quick thoughts from the last 4 weeks
  • WOOO I must be good at this. My baby eats well and sleeps great. Go me!
  • Holy shit did I think I was good at this? I probably just jinxed myself for years
  • Did you just throw up down my bra? 
  • Can I just use a tampon yet?
  • Your medicine smells like a Dreamsicle. Do you need to be eating those already?
  • Thank the Lord for great pediatricians and patience.
  • Those are the loudest farts I've ever heard
  • I lost all my baby weight and my stomach is still puffy.... I must be doomed.
  • Those stretch marks are never gonna go away are they....
  • Modesty no longer exists... 
  • But I just changed you...
  • Am I a bad Mom that I'm okay to leave her for an afternoon already?
  • Leaving her and missing her for an afternoon was the smartest thing I could have ever done
  • Do all new Mom's just talk to themselves out loud all day?
And finally

  • Yes. She is the best looking, smartest, greatest baby ever. I think so too.


5 comments:

  1. hehe...totally laughed through this! You're doing a great job and never say "am i bad mommy because you need a break?" we all do!! hardest job on earth!!

    www.dressupfiles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous! The first 3 months are the toughest and yes, all of that is true ;)

    Happy Friday and Thanks for the comment on my blog!

    Chelsea
    Haute Child in the City

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so sweet! While i am not a mom, i imagine your thoughts/questions are those of every new mom out there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is the sweetest!! Congratulations on your bundle of joy. And the "talking to yourself"part get's worse....at least for me. My kids are 7 & 4 :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!